The Kia Picanto has been roaming our roads since its South Korean manufacturers released it in 2004. The Picanto is still manufactured at the joint-venture plant in , South Korea, and has been for the last fourteen years.
The city car has won many awards in its short lifespan, so far winning the in the "Transportation Design" category in 2011 and the award in the "Automobiles, Transportation, Commercial and Water Vehicles" category in 2012.
magazine also named the Picanto "Bargain Car of the Year" in 2011. The Association of Scottish Motoring Writers also awarded the car as "Best Small Car" in the same year. And in South Africa, the model took the People's Wheels Award for "Budget Buys - Affordability First" for three years from 2011 to 2013.
What other reasons are there to love this car?
· The car was named ‘the most reliable’ in 2013, with Moneysupermarket.com and Warranty Direct
· It has four drive modes; Regular, Eco, Sport and Snow. Kia say you can choose the style you want to drive and the engine, transmission, steering, electronically controlled air suspension will work for you
· Its 35L engine and fuel efficiency at 52-64 mpg combined (40-51 in the city, 63-76 on the highway)
Every version comes with six airbags as standard, electronic stability control and Isofix child seat mounting points
· It is cheaper than its rival models in terms of upfront costs at purchasing
· The Kia Picanto is a reliable, attractive and versatile car
If you are interested in driving away in a Picanto, contact us on 01582 545454 today, prices start from £37.80